Dandi Lee
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Wicked!
This weekend I saw the musical Wicked. The Broadway show is here in San Diego right now and my friend had an extra ticket and invited me to go. It was awesome and I had the best time ever. Now I need to go buy the Cd.
1 comment:
Ashley Dasianu
August 4, 2009 at 8:19 AM
That is the best show ever! That's so cool you got to go!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
▼
2009
(18)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
▼
August
(2)
Cruise to Cabo San Lucas!!
Wicked!
►
July
(6)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(1)
That is the best show ever! That's so cool you got to go!
ReplyDelete