

My sister went out of town for business over the weekend, so I got my niece Bella and my sister's boyfriends two kids as well. I had a blast but boy am I tired. It started with roller skating friday night at Skate World. They played all the old school music from when I use to go to Roller Skate Land as a kid, and it was awesome. Then I took Bella to the salon and we got spa pedicures. Next it was off to the movies. I thought I would be "cool" by letting them stay up till 2am thinking they would sleep in if I got them all sugared out....yeah right! They were up at the crack of dawn and I was half asleep making them breakfast. Then we were off to good old Santee lakes. We fed the ducks 4 bags of duck food, and three bags of bread, then we rented the paddle boats. It was a fun busy weekend and I enjoy being an aunt, but I was glad to hand them back over. LOL
That sounds like a blast. Would you please adopt me as your niece so I can come next time?
ReplyDelete